We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #339.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Macros not appearing in agent interface
- FIX Handling of link users click when validating their email address
- FIX 'check user is validated' trigger criteria
- FIX In reporting interface, links to other interfaces were invalid for servers without clean URLs enabled
- FIX False 'test' failures when setting up some user auth apps
- FIX 'Unresolved tickets with 10 or more agent replies' report
- FIX Custom reports did not process replacement options in title
- FIX Header in reports interface, and add link to download reports manual
- FIX Formatting on agent chat history section
- FIX Ticket satisfaction links were not showing in user emails
- FIX Agent open chat lists had bad formatting
- FIX A few UI locations not handling 'disable registration' setting
- FIX Some user auth apps were marked as single-instance apps
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.