We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #329.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Added trigger criteria to test if an email has been sent to users or agents during the current action (e.g., helpful to prevent duplicate emails from running)
- NEW Added new trigger term to set arbitrary 'variables', and trigger criteria that can check the value of set 'variables'
- IMPROVEMENT Improve form validation on triggers. Will now show errors when trying to save invalid triggers.
- FIX Ticket splitting
- FIX New tickets appearing in ticketlist for a split second when the agent doesn't have permission to view them
- FIX User portal cache was not being enabled
- FIX Security tokens (e.g., login form) would periodically fail because they would be cached
- FIX Traffic lights on SLA filters would not update in real-time
- FIX SLA failure time would be same as warn time for first response/resolution type SLAs
- FIX Issues around setting and editing work hours
- FIX Fix being able to use mouse to scroll tikcet list out of the viewport
- FIX Inline help links were not clickable
- FIX Real-time filter checks on filters with email_account criteria
- FIX Links to specific pages in agent interface would not load the proper sections
- FIX CheckLabel terms would cause failures, SetLabels action would cause warnings
- FIX Inconsistent cases of properties changed by trigger actions not being persisted
- FIX Fix checked state of 'secure' option on POP3 accounts
- FIX Error with filter updating sometimes if an agent is deleted/disabled ('The agent helper is only applicable on agents')
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.