We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #307.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Add second fallback for possible case where other fallback 'full' record might be blank if trimming caused a bad document that could not be parsed by the HTML cleaner
- FIX Showing "create linked ticket" option to agents that do not have permission to create tickets
- FIX Another issue with weird scroll position when writing ticket replies
- FIX If user has no perm to do anything (e.g., require login), the search box in user portal would show full helpdesk HTML within search box when suggestions loaded
- FIX Fix not saving messages that failed to decode into UTF-8. The message would be blank and so it would not be saved, but triggers would run as if it were.
- FIX Problems decoding ks_c_5601-1987 (Korean) charset in some versions of iconv that is missing the alias
- FIX Possible cases of KB articles becoming category-less when publishing drafts
- FIX Missing permission checks on specific "modify" sub-permissions when applying certain macro actions (e.g., checking the "modify > change fields" permission when changing workflows).
- FIX Phantom "agent updated" title rows in ticketlog with no actual logged changes
- FIX A few email templates were using url() instead of url_full()
- FIX Add missing 'agent-changed-password' template to User Emails list
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.