We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #286.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT You can now select who appears as the author of messages added via "add ticket reply" trigger
- IMPROVEMENT "trust_proxy_data" option now accepts an array of CIDR IP ranges. If the client IP address falls within one of the ranges, trust_proxy_data is enabled and the system will attempt to use the "real" client IP address forwarded by the trusted proxy.
- IMPROVEMENT "Email domain" trigger criteria will still match if you entered the "@" symbol in your input
- IMPROVEMENT Clicking items in qucik-search results or from the "recent" menu will focus the tab if it is already open
- IMPROVEMENT Better handling of cases where old emails are reloaded into a POP3 account (for example, resetting Gmail POP3 settings)
- IMPROVEMENT Lanugage can be set via triggers and macros
- IMPROVEMENT Language detection in email gateway runs on any user that has no language set in their profile, rather than just new users
- FIX Ticket listing pane doing a total refresh updating when it shouldn't (e.g., after a single ticket was removed)
- FIX Joomla plugin action URL should not match filesystem dir because this can cause a problem with mod_rewrite dropping the query string
- FIX "Add ticket reply" action executed by a trigger on a ticket without an assigned agent would fail
- FIX Creating new agent based off an existing agent could cause warning if other agent did not have any filter subscriptions
- FIX Ordering by urgency descending did not work
- FIX Custom favicon when using a remote store
- FIX Snippet keywords would not work if you used backspace while typing the keyboard
- FIX Possible double-event in quick search box causing clicked item to open and immediately close
- FIX Possible wrapping of logout/preferences/help line in agent interface could make those links hidden
- FIX Missing ticketlog entry for language changes
- FIX Overriding 'from name' on request feedback action wouldn't work
- FIX Issues with column/title mismatches in ticket search CSV export
- FIX Editing usergroup permissions in publish categories did not always save
- FIX Welcome email on adding agents via mass-add
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.