We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #273.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Added "advanced" setting to toggle off subject matching in email gateway
- NEW Added Portuguese language
- IMPROVEMENT Handle client emails with a null Return-Path being falsely identified as robot messages
- CHANGE Gateway auto-subject matching against open tickets only (not closed or resolved). Prevents resolved tickets from being ressurected if a common subject is used.
- FIX Saving 'keep read' option on gateways did not work
- FIX "Feedback and support tab" widget code was missing /index.php/ component (matters for sites without rewrite enabled)
- FIX Remove placeholder text from editor in massactions overlay to prevent bug in IE where the placeholder text is inserted as the value.
- FIX Label on "Can edit and delete messages" in admin perms under the 'Others' section
- FIX Missing "agent note" notification options for browser notifications
- FIX Another case of out-of-office auto-replies from agents creating new tickets
- FIX Ticket log showing "Reply by agent" on user replies
- FIX Using changing 'From' account from Sendmail Queue screen would incorrectly serialise the message in the datastore
- FIX Updating email address in agent interface when using an external user source like LDAP would always say password is invalid.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.