We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #271.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Notice is logged during login if using usersources with no custom user fields defined
- FIX 'is exactly' operator in 'person email' trigger criteria was not working and would result in a match all the time
- FIX SubjectMatchDetector sometimes not matching subject match if running in bounce mode
- FIX 'CC' row showing under followers in newticket which did nothing (cc is at the top of the newticket form)
- FIX Setting any status on a ticket would fail with a permission error if an agent did not have permission to close the ticket
- FIX Typo in perm name prevented proper enforcement of 'can set resolved' permission
- FIX Charset and collation on new object_lang table on mysql servers that do not have defaults set to utf8
- FIX 'View all' button on org tickets not loading proper search results
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.