We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #256.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Long subjects hiding rejection reason in rejection log
- Limit in fetching previous tickets when viewing user profile not being enforced. If a user had many tickets (e.g., an automated account) then they would all be loaded for display in the list.
- Validating feedback showing author line as "Revision as [name]"
- Submitting feedback as an existing user account should require login
- Add protection against races during login (mostly obvious when using an external usersource where you could get a dupe user error if a user "doube clicks" etc)
- Double-POST request when sending reply via shortcut
- Reverting just the body part of an email template would reset the subject
- JS error when creating a new macro while newticket window is open
- Embedded images not appearing when using "Forward Message" function
- Uploading custom favicon from portal when using remote blob storage
- Prevent problems if user somehow has a bad timezone
- Center-alignment of some text if custom design had centered document
- Saving feedback status titles
- Password fields in some user sources were shown as readable text fields
- Missing "delete others" permission check
- Notice when using trigger to send a custom email to specific agents
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.