We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #246.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Use ctrl for mac and alt for win/nix
- Few small tweaks. - Underline shortcut letter for send reply, setting status, snippets - Style the manage macro link in the macros menu - Show shortcut code in snippet manager list
- Shortcuts in snippets box
- More keyboard shortcuts around ticket reply box
- Improved reply box
- Move preSend call to just before invoking delegated transports. DelegatingTransport may modify From based on matched gateway in ticket contexts if a gateway is configured with an alias. preSend automatically sets a return-path based on the From, so we need any changes to From to happen before preSend is called or else we'll end up in a situation where From is the alias and Return-Path is the original address.
- Add button styling based on bootstrap
- Beginning of replybox changes
- Fix missing paren which would cause an error when using people search on multiple labels
- Fix infinite loop with SLA date calculation when working hours set has end time earlier than start time
- Few cleanup tweaks to snippet manager
- Add 'reply with snippet' action, add replytext position option
- Work around snippets - New 'shortcut codes' can be assigned to snippets. If you type %code% into the reply box, the code is automatically expanded with snippet. - Added "All Snippets" view in snippet manager that lists all snippets in all categories - Added filter box to filter snippet titles in snippet manager - Fixed height of snippet edit popup
- Cancel sending of messages that were queued to send in a transaction when that transaction is rolled back (eg an error)
- Handle errors in webhooks calls better
- Number of fixes to BlobStorage, add logging capabilities
- Fix possible undefined index notice when no tickets in a filter with grouping enabled
- Fix a missing field from a query
- Fix possible case where agent chat department permissions would not be set properly in the page-vars template
- Show the date and time in tooltip on user ack tick when re-rendering a user chat in agent interface
- Add BlobStorage system that can handle multiple types of storage backends
- Add AWS and Guzzle to vendors
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.