We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #241.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Build script to reset disable_autoresponses
- Prevent huge messages in agent viewticket - Long messages (600px) are collapsed - Very very long messages are clipped to prevent large amounts of data from being downloaded - Add links to view single messages in new window
- Agents should be able to add themselves as follower even if ticket was created by them (agent context) - Show error message when trying to add a new user part who is already on the ticket (before it silently failed)
- Fix a few varnames
- Better handling of newly registered user awaiting validation with stripped-down usergroup permissions
- Few tweaks to display of user tracks
- Fix issues around changing agent online chat status
- Update user count when online list updates
- Fix select2 width when used with in hierarchy
- Fix new ticket validator validating prod/cat/pri/workflow even if those fields were disabled
- Set proper Reply-To headers on outgoing email. Also set proper Return-Path to suppress auto-replies by clients that follow standards when sending user auto-confirmation messages.
- Have tabbar overflow in admin portal designer so you can still drag items
- Another timeout location
- In error log, log how long the script was running
- Rework some timeouts a bit set_time_limit on Linux does not include non-PHP time (e.g., sockets to send mail, db) but it does count that time on Windows. So it's an unreliable way to handle "bad" cases on Windows because the timeout is breached easily if, for example, the network is slow and sending an email is taking 10 seconds each. These changes increase the timeout for worker jobs and instead tries to handle jobs that take too long in PHP code. If the process is still going for a long time, the job loop is cancelled (so it can restart fresh the next run). So for quick processes like chat pings can still run regularly even if a job like email collection is taking a long time. The increased set_time_limit is still there as a fallback for very bad cases.
- Add new stylevar for header tab link colors
- Fix label links in agent sidebar when they contain special characters
- Fix bad tab title for unauthed visitor
- Use new geo code when setting visitors/tracks
- Add GeoIP code that uses the PHP extension or the native-PHP class as a fallback
- Add GeoIP country database file
- Add geoip-api sources
- Add geoip-api to vendors
- Fix an issue with feedback sorting on 'i voted' when no user
- Make sure visitor exists before attempting to persist it
- Set first-party cookie on local domain with visitor code, as well as third-party cookie on the helpdesk domain to try and catch user coming back to helpdesk
- Init visitor/track at same time as session for DeskPRO pages
- Add ip/ua to Session as well
- Dont show validation filter line if not using validation
- Fix extra line under avatar in ticketview
- Fix page counter
- Show IP address when no name on record
- Handle chatblock check on ip lookup with no visitor tracker set
- Make sure old visitor ID is unset if not valid
- Fix 'i voted' view with no visitor
- Fix display comments when no visitor initiated
- Fix error on content rating when no visitor initiated yet
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.