We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #219.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix malformed text when importing DP3 UTF-8 data from tables not using UTF-8
- Fix updating team
- Cant unset message here or else source log isnt attached to message in ticket detail view
- Add better deskpro-to-deskpro handling with both helpdesks using auto-replies, fix subject matching when multiple 'RE' parts are added
- Add count_agent_replies/count_user_replies to tickets table
- Hide chat options when the chat app is disabled
- Set session lang when following a ticket ptac link that is a different lang
- Tweaks to language setting. - Add missing interface for setting lang on a profile - If lang on a ticket is unset, the ticket uses user lang - Notification language is based off of ticket lang
- Handle bad sources causing errors
- Add a config.php option to specify a read-only DB that will run expensive queries (searches, reports, etc).
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.