We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #213.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Update titles in list pane when updating the title of an article/download/news/feedback
- Increase width of input box a bit
- Ticketlog the comment a ticket came from when 'create ticket' from a comment
- Inline editing controls of comments in articles/news/downloads/feedback
- Correct paths with website emebeds code when not using url rewriting
- Correct upper range for utf8 char
- Fix no-content blocks (eg guest-only condition wrapping contents) not being editable in admin
- Fix name in notifications when user submits ticket from web interface when logged out and no 'name' field enabled on form
- Correct usergroup counts in admin to take into account linked orgs
- Fix agents not respecting ug permissions when browsing publish content
- PortalOffEvent returns response object rather than try to route to PortalOff controller
- Subject matching should only work on user owner (eg agents assigned to a ticket shouldnt match)
- Fix default unset value for auto-close preference
- List cache config values in server info page along with the debug settings
- Use autocomplete on person and organization labels in filters as well. Fix some label related bugs in filter editing.
- When selecting an organziation for a filter, use autocomplete instead of a full organization list (for performance)
- Add missing summaries for some filter criteria.
- Minor UI tweaks and improvements.
- Add some random jitter when loading background popouts to improve browser responsiveness when they're triggered.
- Don't try to hide the agent notification list if it's not showing.
- Speed up RTE by not triggering the fav icon updates. Also ensure the fav icon is only updated when actually needed.
- Fix bug trying to read from ticket email reader when it didn't exist.
- Ensure that when tickets are on hold, notifications are still sent if they're changed.
- Maintain custom field edit mode when changing ticket properties.
- Prevent possible JS error with scroll timeout triggering after a scrollbar has been destroyed.
- Fix display of dates in filters when using relative dates. (Retrieved tickets were correct.)
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.