We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #187.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Adjust updating a ticket status to ensure that all fields are set correctly and that totals are updated as needed.
- Need to force DPQL queries to UTC for date manipulations to always be correct.
- Fix calculation of total user waiting time in reports and ensure that certain date ticket fields are only set when in the correct status.
- Take the host and request scheme into account for caching.
- Ensure that client channel subscriptions are not deleted too quickly and that they are refreshed while the chat is open.
- Add a user group permission that can prevent people from re-opening resolved tickets. (If they respond via email, a new ticket will be created.)
- When copying and pasting multiple lines fron and to the RTE, ensure that line the line breaks are correct.
- Fix alignment of urgency in selects across all browsers.
- Fix being unable to remove an agent.
- Move the new ticket action to the end of the triggers, as otherwise a trigger to change the name on the email won't work correctly.
- Change request confirmation to not use php://input as this may not be usable on all platforms.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.