We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #173.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Save change tracker log to db for 30 days, add way to show the log and download the log file from 'Message Details' box in agent interface
- Display a message in the admin interface if an APC error when allocating memory occurs.
- Add status of kb/news/dls in agent list
- Fix errors in KB listing when kb article author deleted
- Fix style of agent message converted to agent note
- Gear menu option to switch ticket messages to/from agent notes
- Fix possible undefined index notice with sorting sticky search words
- Prevent trying to view outgoing list in cloud, it's all handled from email accounts page
- Missing template file
- Fix importing of smtp account. Backup transport fields have been removed.
- Fix 'label' term passing when it shouldnt
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Συνδεθείτε ή εγγραφείτε για να υποβάλετε ένα σχόλιο.