21st October 2020 - 2020.2.9
- [Messenger] Chat messages covering up user info in agent interface
- [Messenger] Agent 'display name' not being used
- [Messenger] A prompt to submit a new ticket might appear in the middle of an active chat
- [Messenger] Added "DeskProMessenger.loaded" event that the parent page can listen on to be otified of when messenger widget is loaded
- [Messenger] Added "window.DeskProMessenger" object to the parent page with methods: open, penChat, openNewTicket, and toggle.
- [Messenger] Added messenger option "disableButton" that may be set to false in the widget code to hide the default button (normally would be used in conjunction with custom code to pen the widget on some other custon event).
- [Messenger] Numerous tweaks to messenger task router and locking mechanism to fix possible onflicts or lag with locks
- CH-17997 - Fix deleting ticket blobs via mass actions
- Multiple fixes and tweaks to Guides
19th October 2020 - 2020.2.8
- Security fix: Fixed an issue that could allow a specially crafted URL to trick some Windows hosts into serving files that reside outside the web root if the path on the filesystem was known and the file ended with a common user file extension (html, js, css, txt, log, pdf, doc, yml, ini, json etc. but NOT .php).
- DPLEG-20 - Fixed issue with News subscriptions not sending on categories that only had "Registered" usergroup permission
- Fixed issue with Guides helpcenter API returning too-big payloads
5th October 2020 - 2020.2.7
- Fix Estonian flag
- CH-18005: 'Undefined index: token' for some customers using Exchange email account type
29th September 2020 - 2020.2.6
- CH-17842-OAuth 2.0 support for Office365 (you can read more about this in our news post) .
- CH-17813 - Error saving Messenger settings if Knowledgebase is disabled.
- CH-15671 - Unable to change permissions in Messenger for non-default brands.
- CH-17709 - Problem creating new chats in Messenger from widget.
- CH-15285 - Knowledgebase search showing on Messenger when it is disabled.
- CH-15420 - Category and product fields showing incorrectly on the user form if no options are available for the user.
- CH-17851- Some agents are unable to accept incoming phone calls.
- CH-17668 - Certain changes to the Helpcenter theme can cause an issue with CSS and styles.
- CH-11941 - Some images are not loading correctly when they were added to the Helpdesk via copy/paste method.
- CH-17944 - Embedded ticket form fails on Chrome with CSRF error
1st September 2020 - 2020.2.5
- CH-17482 - Escalation criteria sometimes won't save.
- CH-17447 - Ensure the portal templates fallback mechanism is working if there is an issue flagged by the sandbox feature.
- CH-17177 - When custom logic is applying to a field in a department layout, the field cannot be set/edited.
- CH-16250 - Ensure the correct default email addresses are being used for each brand.
- CH-17452 - Email Templates editor is broken when Deskpro is installed in a subfolder.
- CH-16979 - The 'Ticket New Reminder' email template preview displays a 500 server error.
- CH-4240 - Ensure the new email templates editor detects all phrases and displays them in a blue box appropriately.
- CH-16517 - The wrong timezone conversion is being used for datetime fields in reports.
- CH-17482 - Fix the missing ticket deflection translation strings on the Help Center.
- CH-14512 - Calendar widget used for the date field on the Help Center doesn't update when the user manually types in a date.
- CH-14886 - Fix Facebook authentication on Help Center.
- CH-17381 - When an organization field is being used in a ticket form layout, the ticket properties cannot be edited via the portal for an existing ticket.
- CH-16980 - Attempt to limit user-supplied host names from using internal services.
- CH-17506 - Fix typo in table name which can cause a helpdesk reset to fail.
- CH-16842 and CH-15783 - Unable to save rate limits on API keys.
- CH-14661 - Distinguish between a negative and no rating for Chat satisfaction in API V2.
- CH-17210 - RuntimeException:0 Failed to send Pusher events.
- CH-17234 - The form's view data is expected to be an instance of class Application/DeskPRO/Entity/Blob, but is a(n) string.
- CH-17382 - Fix error: Call to a member function getId() on null (/app/src/Application/AgentBundle/Controller/NewsController.php:514.
- CH-17316 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] Exception:0 DateInterval::__construct(): Unknown or bad format (P900S).
- CH-17209 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] InvalidArgumentException:0 Attempt to save a blob without authcode (/app/src/Application/DeskPRO/Entity/Blob.php:935) - count()=1.0 .
- CH-17135 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] Symfony\Component\Debug\Exception\FatalThrowableError:0 Call to a member function getId() on null (/app/src/Application/AgentBundle/Controller/KbController.php:1168) - count()=3.0 .
- CH-17107 - Fix error: [EXCEPTION] Application\DeskPRO\RefGenerator\RefGeneratorException:0 Cannot find unique ref after 101 attempts with pattern DISX-<###>. Aborting. (/app/src/Application/DeskPRO/RefGenerator/CustomRef.php:182)
- CH-17123 - Promote a read-only filesystem.
- CH-16869 - Prevent memory exhaustion when resizing images.
14th August 2020 - 2020.2.4
- CH-17028: Possible error during sending of custom new email template
- Several improvements to template sandbox to allow more callable methods on custom temlpates
30th July 2020 - 2020.2.3
- CH-16805: Instances with thousands of custom templates might break during upgrade due to a memory error during re-compiling step
- CH-16821: An agent could craft a special news article such that raw HTML got output in the News carousel, even if that agent did not have permission to use "any html".
- CH-16942: Fix cascading dropdown menu in helpcenter
28th July 2020 - 2020.2.2
- CH-16734 - Agents with login alert email notifications would see an error after login due to new email template sandboxing.
27th July 2020 - 2020.2.1
- CH-16740 - Relative time criteria in Filters has stopped working.
20th July 2020 - 2020.2
The following features have been automatically available for new customers and available for existing customers to test for a few months, however, we are officially launching these today:
- New Help Center Theme for the portal.
- New Messenger widget.
- Improved Email Templates (including a new template editor).
Additionally, we have some other exciting new features available from today:
- Control whether Pending status is counted in SLAs and ticket waiting times. Find out more here.
- Report on user waiting time and first reply time within working hours. Find out more here.
- Trigger criteria for custom date fields now support selecting a relative time in the future (e.g 2 days/months/years from now).
- CH-15792 - Intermittent error caused when a user approves/rejects an Approval request via the portal.
- CH-6074 - Prevent Agent permissions from causing an error when an Admin tries to add an Approval type.
- CH-14658 - Ensure the default values for built-in fields (e.g. Category or Product) are displayed in the contact form when a parent/child hierarchy is being used.
- CH-14823 - If you apply a Macro from the reply button which should send a reply and unassign the ticket, the ticket is not changed to 'unassigned'.
- CH-15662 - The toggle to enable/disable Guides for the portal isn't working.
- CH-11022 - The Snippet manager closed automatically after clicking the 'Languages' menu when a language pack has been uninstalled.
- CH-15431 - Don't display the shortcut code for snippets that are removed when a language pack is uninstalled.
- CH-13738 - Fixed the "Requested unknown parameter" error which occurred when adding particular built-in stats as widgets to a dashboard.
- CH-15452 - Unable to successfully drag an attachment from a ticket to desktop.
- CH-15672 - When a cron job fails, don't retry until the next interval.
- CH-15441 - Add CSRF token on profile/emails?remove_email
- CH-15680 - InvalidArgumentException:0 (/app/src/Application/DeskPRO/Entity/Ticket.php line 4675): 50147 is not an agent.
- CH-15205 - Fixed the error "Call to a member function setDateExpire() on null".
- CH-16055 - Missing unique key in user chat queue targets.
- CH-15720, CH-15024, CH-15233, CH-15502, CH-15062 - Security enhancements and fixes.