We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #196.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix viewing transport log on test error
- Fix transport not saving for pop3 account types
- Add support for deleting attachments if an agent can delete tickets.
- Allow agents to define the default team to select if an agent team is going to be selected when replying or creating a new ticket (based on whether the admin has set the default to change/set a team).
- Fix error from agent notifier if there is only 1 agent.
- When viewing a ticket, display the active drafts (updated recently) from other agents in the message list so you can see if someone else is working on a ticket. Drafts that are displayed are updated over time automatically.
- Add trigger action to set the SLA requirements as complete/incomplete.
- Fix pad around page numbers
- Fix url route on rejection pagination linking to errors page instead
- Fix possible dupe email error with default ticket if you hit back button in wizard
- When adding a reply via a trigger or macro, make sure the line breaks are maintained.
- In chats, maintain the URL the user starts the chat from and when they browse across pages, even if the pages are cached.
- Allow ticket message notes to be deleted by agents.
- Make sure the agent notification popup is hidden when blurring the editor, changing to add a reply, or moving the cursor to a different position.
- Only show the @notify popup if the @ is found at the beginning of a string or following a space or certain punctuation.
- Agents can now alert other agents in ticket notes by entering (in the note text) @, the first couple characters of their name and then selecting them from the list.
- Fix restoring agents from a deleted state in the admin interface.
- If welcome box is disabled, need to add spacing before title
- Fix encoded HTML entities in KB article titles during import
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Моля, логнете се или се регистрирайте, за да оставите коментар.