We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #414.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Changes made to person fields did not persist properly
- FIX JIRA: Changing ticket subject would change JIRA issue summary
- FIX Possible error during usersource sync if remote source has a user with an ticket email address
- FIX Fix display fields in CSV when downloading a filter result as CSV
- FIX Date widget on Agent Activity report
- FIX RSS would not load over HTTP if you used an HTTPS URL (prevents Outlook from using it)
- FIX Missing custom fields in ticket print view
- FIX Missing map in profile contact data
- FIX Missing "Language" field when creating new person from agent interface
- FIX Ticketlog contained bad links to triggers
- FIX Wrong language when sending welcome email for agent-created profiles
- FIX Fix a case of bad email decoding in very rare cases
- FIX Some tickets might not have date_user_waiting timestamp
- FIX Gateways: Decoding attachment filenames when clients erroneously encode them
- FIX An agent sending an email with the #user reply code (to set the user owner) would not execute newticket triggers for newticket by agent events
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your installation from the admin interface.