We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #353.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Handle badly formed dates in ActiveDirectory return values causing empty data records
- FIX If you remove an SLA from a new ticket trigger, that SLA will no longer be added during the SLAs step
- FIX If SLAs were changed using triggers, trigger filters in agent interface would not always refresh
- FIX Missing 'user auth field' type for custom user fields
- FIX Ticket log entry for status changes was displaying as 'hidden status'
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.