We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #274.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Can craft agent url with #q:searchterm to load interface with a quicksearch term
- IMPROVEMENT Searching for a name from quicksearch returns similar results to a normal CRM search on name.
- IMPROVEMENT Replacement of Wingding emoticons from Outlook into ASCII chars
- IMPROVEMENT Trigger for "send autoclose email warning" sends from gateway address and looks similar to other notifications
- IMPROVEMENT Agent permissions selector on department page has button to toggle all
- CHANGE Reduce width of edit macro popup so it works on smaller screens
- FIX Google login adapter
- FIX Missing pagination from agent search in articles, news, downloads, feedback
- FIX API for people returning ticket fields instead of people fields
- FIX Fix email address format check on ticket gateway CC's which could allow invalid email addresses to be added to tickets
- FIX Click target area for opening menus in replybox could be off by a few pixels
- FIX Removing uploaded attachment to newticket form would still submit it with the ticket
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.