We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #218.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Fix missing css file in admin header
- Fix encoded entities sometimes being removed causing htmlpurifier to 'clean' blocks of html out
- Prevent minor RTE JS error.
- Fix possible null tab causing error
- Handle mis-linked files that try to serve files through index.php
- Specify functions that cant be disabled
- Split agent-all into two packs to prevent IE from dropping rules
- Prevent errors when importing bad DP3 select option that is missing an id
- Fix weirdness with editing fields and switching departments around while still in edit mode
- Fix bounce detector not matching on resolved tickets
- Ticket fields are validated and must be correct before an agent cant reply to a ticket.
- Auto-close tab after adding note is disabled by default
- Validation on ticket modify
- Validation on agent newticket
- Dont detach messages, that can cause Doctrine to re-save the message
- Fix incorrect resizing with the text area expander when using a border-box textarea.
- Fix a possible warning when no one onlnie with perm for chat departments to appear
- Typo in template name'
- Fix a couple cut patterns missing anchor, 'simple' patterns with no dom traversal to set context (e.g. some 'On xxxx wrote') should never include newlines/paragraphs/divs in them
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.