We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #164.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Send emails after commit call
- Fix dupe error when changing primary email on agent account with multiple emails
- Fix attachment links
- Add 'References' header for message threading
- Make the RTE toolbar buttons unselectable when tabbing (tab goes straight into the editor).
- Ensure that autosave only happens when the RTE is still active and visible. Also ensure that signatures are stripped out properly when determining if a draft should be saved.
- Remove the table unreset styling as it can cause problems with emailed messages.
- Explicitly destroy the RTE when needed.
- Add an option to control whether the RTE has a "view HTML source" button (disabled by default).
- Enable text color and horizontal rules by default in the RTE.
- Support for managing feedback via the API.
- Fix billing routing submit question route overwriting index route
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.