First of all a big Happy New Year to everyone :)
We hope you all had a lovely holiday period and have had a great start to 2017 so far.
Things are busier than ever here at DeskPRO, with lots of new team members joining this month to help us kick the year off to an amazing start and we are continuing to work on a range of BIG new features and improvements to DeskPRO. We look forward to releasing these throughout the year.
We are releasing v5.3 today, our first release of the year and this contains a highly sought after feature that we hope you all find useful.
We look forward to hearing your feedback.
We wish you all the best for 2017!
The DeskPRO team
- Custom Fields as Rules in Layouts. Please view more information about this feature here.
- Click-to-edit fields on tickets. Please view more information about this feature here.
- New OpenID authentication app added
- Validation and decryption of S/MIME encoded email
- New "Webhook with custom JSON payload" trigger
- We have added the option to delay the proactice chat widget pop up. For example you can set the widget so that after 30 seconds of landing on the user portal, the proactive pop up appears
- Ctrl/Cmd + Enter keyboard shortcut added for sending a reply on a ticket (agent side)
- If a chat is not ended it was going into the misssed folder (now only chats that ended without having an agent assigned to this )
- No way to link chat departments to brands - this has been added
- UI issue with department display on chat widget (departments were being cut off and not fully displaying)
- Inability to search chat logs in the user portal
- User could send empty/blank messages
- In Firefox there were issues with reply box freezing and preventing replies from being sent
- Issue with caching for some cloud users after recent upgrade (phrases not appearing)
- Pre chat information not working for a few accounts
- When adding department permissions via a permission group, you can click Toggle All for Full without Assign becoming selected
- A field with criteria always results in a form error
- If no departments are associated with your defualt brand, the user contact from broke
- Creating filters with labels in Admin- label selector in line with rest of site now
- Workflow criteria added for user replies in triggers (was only agent activity before)
- Added ability to localize descriptions for custom fields
- Smilies used in the satisfaction survey were not being rendered in Gmail correctly
- Audit log- save changes to portal editor
- Inability to hide departmnet on ticket widget form
- UI display issue for Resource phrases (translations had saved ut were not showing in the UI)
- UI display issue for 'Or' in German language pack
- UI display issue where clicking on a linked ticket in the Reporting app caused header display issues
- Wrong navigation selection when on admin app (ticket app was selected)
- UI issue with feedback attachment in user portal
- Deleted agents still receive Clickatell/Twilio SMS notifications
- New notification message added when an agent is added via Admin > Agents
- Reports issue with ticket.person not always returning the relevant usernames
- XSS in reset password
- When using webhook variables there is no way to get the users phone number
- Elasticsearch count included deleted and purged tickets
- Path is wrong when DeskPRO is installed into a sub-directory
- JIRA installation issue with Admin iFrame
- Issue with Admin not loading on IE11
- On hold counter disappears after agent interface is refreshed (after upgrade 5.2.5)
- When you have a mandatory field in ticket property box you couldn't change assignment
- Added a forced refresh when an agent adds a Macro (just like filters)
- SLA was not displaying when an agent created a ticket (in SLA tab on ticket)
- CRM- order by number of tickets was showing incorrect order
- Issue with editing organization usergroups- editing usergroups added all usergroups
- UI issue with header options(live chat, preferences, create button) after recent upgrade (cloud accounts)
- UI issue with new agent header in Safari
- Support for ElasticSearch 5.x has been added
If you are using DeskPRO Cloud, we will roll out this update to your helpdesk soon.
If you are using DeskPRO On-Premise, you can update your helpdesk to the latest version from your admin interface.