We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #363.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Show DeskPRO news items as tabs in agent interface
- FIX Pulsing tab when new chat message arrives
- FIX SLAs did not render to ticket list
- FIX KB mass-actions while in single-column mode
- FIX Pane resizer when in two-column mode
- FIX ElasticSearch 'test' would sometimes show passed when it actually failed
- FIX Trigger list would show empty message even if there were department or email account triggers
- FIX Many SQL queries used on ticket dislpay when many agents exist in the system
- FIX 'Add' menu did not close if your mouse pointer was directly right of the button
- FIX Possible issues with some LDAP/ActiveDirectory user sources to do with updated 3rd-party library
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Thêm nhận xét
Please log in or register to submit a comment.