We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #322.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Performance of outgoing email notification encoding when there are one or more very large messages in the history
- FIX Fix snippets viewer in Firefox 29
- FIX Email validation failing newer TLD's
- FIX Unsanitized agent name in welcome ticket (the ticket created automatically after creating a new agent)
- FIX Titles/messages with the string "<script />" (or a variation of a self-closing script tag) would break rendering of the filter pane
- FIX Fix fwd messages as attachments stopped working after previous fix to email attachment filenames (they used to always be email.eml, now they are named after the inner-email subject)
- FIX Overwriting port number on db connection params in the light-weight file serv
- FIX Creating ticket via API would not save labels if the user was new
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Thêm nhận xét
Please log in or register to submit a comment.