We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #29.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Dont show drag+drop marker for IE, drag+drop file uploading not supported
- Run email through a pre-cleaner to replace some outlook double lines and empty tags
- Properly update ticket header when agent/team changed in reply
- Update ticket row in list after reply so it has correct properties
- Fix default selections in replybox
- Fix call to showSavePuff from success ajax that might be working on element that was already removed
- Layout of agent email notification to put message first before props
- New cut marker code uses html attributes instead of text to prevent it from appearing in email client previews
- Correct reading lang code form xml file
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.