We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #250.1.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Try to fix a few JS errors to do with tinymce element being destroyed in middle of init (eg tapping 'a' to open/close new article very quickly)
- Hide to/cc/assign row in replybox when reverse order is used
- Cleanup cc manage row
- Fix clipboard copy indicator
- Fix newline when setting initial focus
- Fix hiding properties tab with no custom fields
- Fix formatting in exception report email, fix sending of the cli error log attachment
- Fix races with setting replybox focus on tab load
- Fix styling on replybox cc input
- Better behaviour of add cc button
- Fix cc box being under props still
- Dont wrap ID
- Fix bad page buttons showing on ticket page refresh
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.