We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #372.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT 'Organization' trigger criteria has 'is set' and 'not is set' to allow testing on if the ticket is an org ticket or not
- IMPROVEMENT Agent email templates now indicate which messages are agent notes
- FIX Special reply codes are slightly modified in quoted email content to prevent email replies from matching in cases where the message is turned into a new ticket (e.g., ticket split, message was forwarded out, etc).
- FIX Admin: Missing dates in incoming/outgoing email list
- FIX Email notification templates would render custom fields even in cases where layout criteria should prevent it from rendering
- FIX Adding a new article or adding an article to a category did not always clear the category cache
- FIX Agent: Date fields in filter lists would not update (e.g., 'a few seconds ago' would remain until the list was refreshed)
- FIX Agent: Setting labels on chat did not work
- FIX If your server is missing IMAP/SOAP extensions then viewing an email account would show a blank form
- FIX "start" wizard (post install) would not warn about missing IMAP/SOAP extensions when setting up new email accounts
- FIX Agent emails rejected because of unknown email address would still add the unknown email address to the ticket
- FIX DateTime render error
- FIX Reports: Saving new custom report with an error in it still added a row to the list on the left (until refresh)
- FIX Ticket logging around SLA status
- FIX "Ticket updated" email notifications lost SLA status notes
- FIX Agent: New ticket form would fail if >= 2 attachments were added to the ticket
- FIX Reports: Missing month selector in satisfaction report
- FIX Admin: Filtering on label field would not separate comma-separated list
- FIX mysqldump path detection would not always work depending on version (depending on if usage returned success or error status)
- FIX Admin: The 'usergroups' criteria in escalations did not work
- FIX Required custom fields would not actually be required in the portal if the field was only set to display on a particular department layout
- FIX Creating ticket via API would fail if custom fields were set
- FIX Logged errors if you delete an agent while they have an active session in the agent interface
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.