We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #330.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW User sources such as Google can be used to log in to the agent interface
- NEW Google Authentication app can now target a specific Google Apps domain
- CHANGE Custom field descriptions will have linebreaks rendered in user interface
- CHANGE Include agents in search box when using 'change user' on a ticket
- FIX Run order of trigger groups would display incorrectly sometimes
- FIX Updating choice field option names
- FIX Fix 'query' parameter on ticket filter api
- FIX Note drafts being placed in the reply tab
- FIX Select box filtering did not work well with diacritics
- FIX Agent login sometimes would not redirect you to proper URL (e.g., to an open ticket)
- FIX Google auth app
- FIX Upgrader trying to sync custom apps as if they were native apps
- FIX Deleting agent to a user would not delete filters and some other agent-related associations
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Posta en kommentar
Logga in eller registrera dig för att lämna en kommentar.