We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #310.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Add timeout and more error checking to cron.lock file on *nix systems
- IMPROVEMENT New admin setting to disable keyboard shortcuts in the agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT SLA warn/fail times in ticket view will show exact date/time in a tooltip when you hover your mouse over the time
- IMPROVEMENT Add server check during install for libxml extension and also make sure the version of libxml library used to build PHP is not 2.6.x which is known to be buggy
- CHANGE Update mPDF library. Fixes bugs with report PDF generation, adds PHP 5.5 compatibility
- FIX Auto-list relaoding would cause list pane to become visible again
- FIX Agents with 'edit and delete messages' would not be able to delete ticket messages if they did not also have ticket delete permissions
- FIX Possible exception when listing triggers and there is a date term with a bad date input
- FIX Normalise database connection timezone on connect to UTC. Fixes issues to do with waiting time grouping.
- FIX PHP 5.3 specific syntax used in bootstrap code which would cause errors during server requirements check in installation on older PHP versions
- FIX Possible to delete article categories in some cases if it contained articles that were normally hidden from the agents account from a user context
- FIX Replybox overflowing when applying a macro with a very long title
- FIX Fix macro action that appends/prepends reply text
- FIX Inserting/creating snippets from New Ticket in agent interface
- FIX When using IE, running any reports with a parameter in them (in either reports builder or bulling reports) would fail
- FIX Entering SLA fail/warn times did not use working hours when calculating day/week/month time units. For example, "1 day" always meant 24 hours, even if your work day is only 9-5 (8 hours) long. In other words, entering "1 day" had the same meaning as entering "24 hours". Work hours were being correctly calculated, so "24 hours" against an "8 hour" work day would produce warn/fail times of 3 real days.
- FIX Saving publish categories didn't always clear permission cache
- FIX Notifications to both the user and agents would be muted for users awaiting validation even if a new ticket was created by an agent
- FIX Wrong path to auto-update-is-running.trigger file during cleanup of a early-stage auto-upgrade failure. For example, if the upgrader could not even start (e.g., bad path to PHP), then the helpdesk would not come back online even though no destructive changes were made. You would have to manually remove the trigger file.
- FIX Ticket feedback links now work with closed helpdesks
- FIX CRM "Pending" list would show empty in some cases
- FIX Possible PHP warning when exporting tickets to CSV
- FIX Remove PDO object re-use when low-level serve scripts boot full system. The object re-use caused problems on some hosts.
- FIX Case-sensitive string test could cause "Agent email being sent to a non-agent" warning being set even if it is an agent email
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Posta en kommentar
Logga in eller registrera dig för att lämna en kommentar.