We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #297.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Improved handling of agent forwarded messages (specifically, Postboxapp and Thunderbird-based clients)
- FIX Fix handling of CC's in a forwarded message
- FIX Weirdness with saving smtp account during installer. You would sometimes need to refresh the page before saving the account worked.
- FIX If you have a long team title, clicking the agent name in ticket reply box would open the team menu instead
- FIX shift+p shortcut to open profile on ticket tab
- FIX Missing counters on custom widget tabs in Chrome
- FIX When a ticket has missing required fields and you changed the department, the option would look like it changed but the department change did not actually save.
- FIX When switching departments, the required fields would not update in the UI, you would need to close/reopen the ticket to see the new required fields.
- FIX Hierarchy with custom checkbox fields
- FIX Searching on a message and sorting by urgency would cause an error
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Posta en kommentar
Logga in eller registrera dig för att lämna en kommentar.