We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #293.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Agents with permission can now "login as user" from any profile tab
- NEW New API call to clear sessions (e.g. can be called when a remote source resets password)
- NEW Agents can now forward emails as attachments (e.g., "Forward as Attachment" in Outlook) which results in better processing of forwarded messages
- CHANGE Sessions are reset when user resets password
- FIX Conflicting event handlers could cause some clicks on results in quick-search from opening
- FIX Macros not being applied when switching to note mode in agent ticket reply form
- FIX Some unicode characters could be mangled by email processor with servers using libxml <2.7
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Posta en kommentar
Logga in eller registrera dig för att lämna en kommentar.