We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #289.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW For users with multiple emails on their account, you can now change the email address used by a ticket
- IMPROVEMENT Improve performance of searching through macro list in ticket reply box menu
- IMPROVEMENT Pressing enter inside text fields in search forms will submit search
- IMPROVEMENT Search forms have a 'reset' button
- IMPROVEMENT Better prevention of duplicate upgrade processes running during auto-upgrade
- IMPROVEMENT Better cron.php duplicate run protection using lock files where available
- IMPROVEMENT Added date search options to tickets api
- IMPROVEMENT When user has many tickets to show in profile, button links to search result
- FIX Some email notifications could potentially include dates with the wrong timezone for the user it was sent to
- FIX Grouping on SLA filter results was not working
- FIX Using "Reply" trigger action with the "written by assigned agent" variable would not work if there was no assigned agent before the trigger itself run
- FIX Admin interface listing 'new ticket by web form' triggers in wrong order
- FIX Using the "forward message" feature from agent interface would always show the 'From' as the ticket owner even if it was a message by a different CC'd user
- FIX Case where knowledgebase gateway address could be used on tickets if no trigger exists to set the 'From' address and the initial default ticket addresses were removed
- FIX Counts on cached counted archive filters (recycle bin, spam etc) would be updated to NaN when a new ticket entered the list
- FIX Setting a search term in ticket message/subject 'advanced' popout would break the simple input box
- FIX Blank priority names under trigger actions
- FIX Extra linebreaks around chat snippets
- FIX Saving custom fields could clear out any fields that have a custom layout option, making them invisible until you reload the ticket
- FIX Completed tasks disappearing on their linked ticket
- FIX Placement of display name when adding tasks
- FIX Possible errors about missing CURL constants in some versions of PHP
- FIX PHP warnings sometimes when scaled image dimention is rounded down to 0 (e.g., 100px wide but 1px high could result in 0px height)
- FIX SQL error with filters that search on SLA status
- FIX Prompt for initial snippet category if no category exists
- FIX Layout on 'ticket feedback' section in reports
- FIX Overflowing in new chat alert with user with many tickets
- FIX Not being able to select top-level categories in multi-level category structure in publish section
- FIX Quick-search on email address would always show primary email in result even if a secondary email was the one that matched
- FIX Dupe org/people results sometimes in quick search results
- FIX Case where agent does not have permission to any sub-departments could cause the parent department to become selectable for them if the agent was never saved/updated since sub-departments were added
- FIX Cleaning up of tmp_data prematurely. Could result in 'reset password' tokens being cleaned up before they sholud have.
- FIX Infinite loop when trying to fetch a phrase that does not follow the proper naming format of group.name
- FIX Another case where dismissed notifications might come back
- FIX Translated articles always displaying in agents selected language, making the "real" base language un-editable
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Posta en kommentar
Logga in eller registrera dig för att lämna en kommentar.