We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #106.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Run list updater after triggers so they take into account changes made, fix gateway_account term
- Execute built-in notification triggers in separate batch so changes from previous set can affect the notify list
- Cut quoted full message when its very long
- Use COUNT_DISTINCT() to make some reports more active.
- Add count distinct support to DPQL, along with a few additional tweaks/fixes.
- Replace some costly dom ops with regex
- Fix PHP error when adding custom title for department or other objects for a langg
- Make poller message sending a bit more resilient to errors
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.