We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #10.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Update twig sources
- Update Twig from 1.8.2 to 1.8.3
- Show debug settings in phpinfo page
- Move some debug settings into 'debug' array in config
- command line instruction
- Use select2 for choice boxes in ticket properties
- Render multi-level choices as select w/ optgroup
- New choices builder with support for hierarchy (currently limited to two levels)
- Add 'reply above this line' to ticket updated email
- Improvements to agent notification emails - Clearer assigned agent, assigned team and added as participant messages - Other change notifications show changes to the ticket - Added missing agent team ticket log
- Get rid of ChoiceMulti that isn't actually used, properly set multiple select on choice fileds during import.
- Fix IE issue with whitespace and fadeaway container on kb list
- Tweak welcome block default text
- import category-less downloads into created 'files' cat
- Dont show revert btn on non-customised templates
- Better cutting and cleanup of outlook emails, better trimming of HTML, removal of empty or spacer tags
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.