We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #91.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add license controller in billing context to fix session issues when lic has expired
- Fix 'please choose at least one criteria' message always displaying when creating filter from agent interface
- Fix delay of apply macro preview
- Fix showing message error when first loading newticket form if using field rules
- Add back 'unassigned' option to newticket
- Dont refresh replybox if agent is writing a message
- Fix name fields not being synced
- Show 'add from usersource' as menu when there is more than one
- Fix usersource toggle
- Fix trimmer when top-level text nodes with no wrapping element
- Always run through generic cutter, or else pattern matcher will match our own 'On x y wrote:' as a quote header
- Check for ldap on CLI as well before allowing install of AD usersource
- Add additional mail file handling - New fetcher supports reading emails from the filesystem. Could be used on a MailDir if pointed to the 'new' directory, but nothing of the MailDir protocol is supported (re: seen, deleted, draft, etc). - New web script takes PUT request and writes data to data email directory, meant to accept a raw email over http (to be used in conjunction with new fetcher). - New procmail.php is a mail transport that can be used with postfix to tie all this together.
- Add support for value formatting and better result naming for DPQL.
- Support for automatically detected joins in DPQL.
- Integrate basic DPQL running into the report builder (enabled via config option).
- Add display support for matrix tables (group by clauses with X/Y).
- Support for row spans in grouping for improved readability.
- Add basic support for rendering split tables and grouping columns.
- Fix loading default phrase from filesystem
- Fix showing in some non-select2 boxes
- Fix case where dcat/pri/prod could be added to ticket editor and then disabled and they would still show up in new ticket form
- Fix self-detection not sending agent notification for new tickets
- Number of fixes of agent user replying as a user not being treated in user context
- Fix reading emails (message/rfc822) attached as attachments
- Show exact path to backup in upgrader
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.