We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #363.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- IMPROVEMENT Show DeskPRO news items as tabs in agent interface
- FIX Pulsing tab when new chat message arrives
- FIX SLAs did not render to ticket list
- FIX KB mass-actions while in single-column mode
- FIX Pane resizer when in two-column mode
- FIX ElasticSearch 'test' would sometimes show passed when it actually failed
- FIX Trigger list would show empty message even if there were department or email account triggers
- FIX Many SQL queries used on ticket dislpay when many agents exist in the system
- FIX 'Add' menu did not close if your mouse pointer was directly right of the button
- FIX Possible issues with some LDAP/ActiveDirectory user sources to do with updated 3rd-party library
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.