We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #349.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Can now use advanced formatting/variables in 'set subject' trigger
- FIX "Ticket Defaults" settings would show as blanks if the selection was to do no action
- FIX Bugs in the workflow of feedback validation
- FIX Opening task date dialog when using Chrome on a touch device
- FIX 'View Full Message' button did not work on Win8/Touch devices
- FIX 'Forward Message' did not embed inline images properly
- FIX Adding CC's from agent interface did not always show suggestions as you typed
- FIX $http object (used in widgets/apps) was not signign requests with the request token which made it fail when calling the DeskPRO proxy
- FIX Bad display of hr tags in articles
- FIX Saving ticket notification preferences for an agent from admin interface sometimes would not work. If agent had no 'other notifications' enabled, then saving ticket notifications wouldn't persist.
- FIX Task counts not showing same results as actual number of tasks in a list.
- FIX Error on delegated task list when agent is part of one or more teams
- FIX Some apps settings would not be set properly upon first install and would need you to re-save the settings page
- FIX API data not being updated when custom fields are updated. Also affects subject not being updated in real-time if it was changed on the back-end.
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.