We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #335.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Fix removing a criteria set row not saving unless you made some other change first
- FIX Select2 position opening under cursor sometimes, causing an option to be immediately selected
- FIX Permission overrides default state while editing agents would be that of the currently logged in admin
- FIX Delete ticket message
- FIX Date on messages forwarded out would be ticket creatation rather than message creation
- FIX Editing department triggers from 'triggers' section would overwrite 'new ticket' trigger with 'update' event type
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.