We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #332.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- CHANGE HTML allowed in agent replies a bit more permissive
- FIX Count badges in agent interface were fixed near the top of the app strip
- FIX Merge window overflows with very long custom field data
- FIX Editing workflow field did not work
- FIX You could enable fields even when no options were defined
- FIX Agent ticket layouts using same as user layout. Also make sure user layouts always contain the minimum fields
- FIX Email address row on embedded ticket forms
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.