We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #201.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Update legacy database classes to using latest revision, fixes 'too many connections'
- Better rejection types and explanation
- Add support for setting up an email gateway that allows agents to send messages to it that create draft knowledgebase articles.
- Fix tooltip over status showing agent name
- Fix order of some ticket logs
- Fix domain on widget example code
- Tweak escalation language to use same terms for awaiting agent/user
- Fix 'i want to' font
- Fix feedback summary reports. Simplified and no longer does a query for every day for every agent.
- Fix not using proper rating number in direct rating request
- Add link to getting started guide
- Add timer to start and end of cron command
- Prevent errors when using join/implode template functions in templates
- Send email alert if proc takes longer than 60 seconds
- If proc still open, need to exit to prevent dupe runs
- Update links from install errors to kb articles
- Only show first response SLAs as "active" when the ticket is awaiting an agent.
- Agent preferences to receive notifications for their own actions or just when they forward a message into the help desk (to confirm it was created).
- Use save points to allow nested transactions and partial rollbacks to work correctly.
- Draft messages now maintain attachments and will update when metadata (attachments, note status) changes but the message text has not changed.
- Improve some server checks. - Installer detects disable_functions that will break the system - Installer detects invalid upload_tmp_dir - Admin file upload test detects invalid upload_tmp_dir - Better cron error reporting on quick-setup after install
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.