We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #20.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Make sure new content forms werent being cached by ie when they were reloaded
- Fix warning on validation of single-selection fields
- Add check to make sure stateSaver still exists before calling changeTrigger
- Remove post-form ajax request to clear state and clear state on the save script after articles are inserted'
- Prevent blank credentials from hitting the user sources, just serve login page
- Fix moving popover into tab not closing popover when confirming
- Labels changes on new* forms for select2
- Save content keyboard shortcut working
- Warn before closing the form when youve made changes, and dont force reload it unless the form was changed
- Discard forms of popovers if you close them, show warning if popping over a form and youve made changes
- Show dupe articles in listings, show empty cats
- Fix loading marker class being applied to tab wrapper when being popped over, made all things look like loading from then on
- Style of KB sub-titles
- Prevent first-loaded section from focusing when fragment chose to load something else
- Clear error logs after an upgrade
- change link location for agent email notification
- p's within article contents in agent need margin to separate them
- Fix QueryPath exception when message has no tags or had them stripped out
- Fix order not being ordered on
- Make it impossible to set parent to self
- Fix bad hierarchy in publish structures
- Fix JS error about undefined property options
- Resolve missing phrases
- Stop debug messages about matched routes
- missing user interface phrases fixed
- Fix breadcrumb not having cat
- Dont show all files on downloads homepage
- Ensure proper HTML structure of cleaning and cutting so as not to mess up agent interface, and better HTML whitespace trimmer
- fix missing phrases
- Stop CLI scripts from exit'ing too early before our shutdown marker is set
- Fix fetching matched cutter patterns in logging debug message
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.