We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #403.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: Regression caused bad sorting and display of multi-select choice fields
- FIX Resolve some display oddities with new multi-level selects
- FIX Agent: Auto-start timer did not work on newticket
- FIX Permission 'Can modify billing and time log records' was broken
- FIX Agent forwarding a message with a reply would send user notification without that reply text
- FIX Agent: Using some media tags (e.g., video) would not work in articles even if you had permission to use full HTML
- FIX Agent: Merging ticket did not set ticket organization properly
- FIX Passwords being logged in error log in some cases
This update is being rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.