We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #389.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW New rate limiting options for emails
- NEW New app that will show hostnames for users on tickets/messages submitted from the web
- IMPROVEMENT Duplicate checking is extended to forwarded emails by agents as well
- FIX Agent: Merging two tickets could result in duplicate SLAs added to the remaining ticket
- FIX Agent: Editing email-submitted messages did not let you edit the entire message
- FIX Portal: Viewing a protected publish category while logged out would show a 404 rather than login box
- FIX Trigger criteria testing for toggle fields did not work properly for 'off' state
- FIX Agent: If you applied a macro that changed properties such that you were no longer able to view it due to new permissions, you would see a permission error box
- FIX Agent: Sometimes while chatting with a user, old agent chats might appear
- FIX Add request tokens to email manage links in user profile
- FIX '>' appearing in notification menu when a new comment is submitted
- FIX Fix error when using usergroup filter search criteria with no options
- FIX New tickets created as non-awaiting agent would not trigger emails to subscribed agents
- FIX Fix ability for 'window.opener.location' redirections from links opened in new windows
- FIX In some email phrases, variable substitution may be rendered un-escaped as HTML
- FIX Duplicate key errors when adding CC's for existing users when DeskPRO auth has been disabled
- FIX New users created via email were not inserted into correct organisations based on email domain
This update has been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.