We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #380.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- FIX Agent: Some notifications would not dismiss properly
- FIX Agent: Billing/timelog on new ticket form
- FIX Chat widget: If using the onlyShowDepartments option with a single parent/child, the system would assign a default department instead of assigning the only selectable child that was specified
- FIX Agent: If ElasticSearch is enabled and if you entered a specific ticket ID in the search box, a result row would return even if you did not have permission to see the ticket (though attempting to open the ticket would still result in a permission error).
- FIX Portal: Validation on department was not enforced. This allowed new ticket form being submitted without a department (the system would assign the first defined department in such cases).
- FIX Agent: Enabling notifications from profile settings did not work
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Please log in or register to submit a comment.