We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #374.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Agent: Context menu on tab strip now has "Reopen ..." items for recently closed tabs
- NEW Portal: Search now searches a users tickets
- NEW Agent: When using ElasticSearch, you can now sort results based on best match, date created or the last activity date
- IMPROVEMENT Agent: Person quick-search boxes (e.g., new ticket, merge person) uses ElasticSearch if it is enabled
- IMPROVEMENT Agent: Ticket 'merge' search box now uses ElasticSearch if it is enabled
- IMPROVEMENT News RSS feed to show 20 entries
- FIX Agent: Creating a new organisation failed if you specified custom org fields
- FIX Agent: Adding tasks to tickets was broken on most helpdesks
- FIX Admin: When "Require registration" was enabled, feedback form was still visible to guests
- FIX Agent: ElasticSearch results might include tickets an agent doesn't have permission to see
This update has now been rolled out to all Cloud customers.
If you are using DeskPRO Download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.