We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #132.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Dont run crons from cancelled or expired demos
- Return if site is disabled
- Bounce emails from cancelled or expired demo sites
- today/tomorrow for expiry time
- When curl request fails, need to create error message string before closing or else the resource becomes invalid
- Increase select2 auto-width a bit to fix off-by-one on Firefox Windows with certain strings
- Add support for a Magento user source (for manual/explicit logins).
- Increase scroll speed of js scroller
- Fix notification preferences table with custom filters
- Fix Strings::extractBodyTag cutting out entire doc sometimes
- Add plaintext cutter
- Add Danish cutter translation
- Outlook strips other cutmarks, need to insert mark as named anchor
- Make sure http:// or https:// is in deskpro_url
- Add proper batching support to cron-run.php, add way to batch specific account type
- Clean up preboot db error page a bit, show error
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.