We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #114.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Get path to PHP as used in the build scripts from the usual config.php
- Fix undefined var notice when applying macro
- Fix typo
- Need to apply collection modifiers like 'disable notifications' to agent notify action collection
- Track if a session is a bot, dont include bots in online count
- Fix warning when adding invalid cc
- Remove call to resetForm that is not needed but can cause JS errors
- Fix blank calls to ErrorLogger
- Add ticket link to footer of template used in 'send ticket email' action
- Highrise plugin referencing wrong setting name.
- Fix to some character set issues during import. Ticket messages would contain html entities for utf-8 chars for tickets inserted with improper charset. These entities need to be decoded into their proper utf-8 chars.
- Fix strict errors on plugin install/uninstall.
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.