We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #101.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Add info about expiry and notice about entering billing info
- Try and detect priv errors during install and suggest fix
- Adjust all entity repositories to extend AbstractEntityRepository so that the necessary methods are available to DPQL queries.
- Add first set of default DPQL reports (fixing some bugs/limitations in the mean time).
- Fix missing cloud login'
- Fix possible transaction nesting mismatch
- Graceful failure if run dp:upgrade command manually with bad db conf
- Restructures the meaning of SPLIT BY in DPQL to potentially run multiple queries. This ensures that grouping happens correctly.
- Fix editing some properties on custom usersources not saving
- Rip out title editing code into new class, fix news title edit
- Fix news renaming
- When user relpies to a resolved ticket it should become awaiting agent
- Fix portal editor not loading due to admin session not being carried
- Chat widget on helpdesk should use relative protocol, dont put feedback widget on helpdesk
- Restructure DPQL result grouping to handle cases where ordering means that left grouping prefixes may not be next to each other.
- Fix a couple time ago html phrases
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.