We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #8.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- Correct query to fetch css blob returning array of nulls
- Add separate 404 for when css blob is missing
- Fix error when reverting css before css blob was saved on stylesheet (e.g., updating twice or update/revert before viewing user interface to trigger save blob)
- Handle no date_created in debug mode
- Fix old ideas url redirect'
- Try to cleanup obvious whitespace during kb import, add some styling to the 'question' part of articles
- Fix typo
- Up to 10MB attachments by default
- Remove link to feedback custom fields that dont work
- Fix invalid recreation of old ticket cat hierarchy resulting in bad permission import
- Add attachments into notifications, add option to send attachments as real email attachments and maxsize
- Fix updating team not triggering live filter updates
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.