We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #306.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Add "attachments" tab to "Full Log" in agent ticket view to view all attachments in a list
- IMPROVEMENT Add custom field data to 'export to csv' function in agent interface
- IMPROVEMENT New feedback form is clearer with a 'title' field and proper error message when title is empty
- IMPROVEMENT Scrolling while you type a very long reply will scroll as the reply box grows
- FIX Search on custom org fields
- FIX Rendering reports with PERCENT() rendering charts with values between 0 and 1
- FIX Being taken out of "tabs only" mode when replying to a ticket and opening the next automatically
- FIX Default cat/pri/work/prod selections not being applied to newticket form in agent interface
- FIX Handling multiple department IDs in trigger criteria during PHP-time check
- FIX Attachment replacement regex matches could match too much and result in invalid routes
- FIX Editing agent 'Other Notifications' from admin interface would not save changes
- FIX Editing an agents notification options from admin would always re-enable "Agents who can control their own email/browser notifications" options
- FIX Permission combo: Add notes on, but reply off would not show reply form
- FIX "Email Headers" trigger criteria
- FIX Disabled appears of 'add new category' in publish
- FIX Possible z-index issue of 'add new category' modal in Safari
- FIX Sometimes article contents may be auto-saved and kept even when the article is saved
- FIX Signature not appending to newticket form
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.