We are pleased to announce a new release of the DeskPRO helpdesk platform, build #288.
The following is an automatically generated list of changes in this release:
- NEW Admins can add logo to login screen
- FIX Possible JS error to do with agent mentions in ticket notes
- FIX Multiple queries issued for each usergroup a user belongs to
- FIX Doing a query per department on every load
- FIX Sorting on merge tickets list
- FIX Message displayed when a ticket is automatically locked on load (the admin setting)
- FIX Marking agent account as deleted did not unassign current tickets with awaiting agent status
- FIX Thunderbird email plaintext cut pattern
- FIX SLA's statuses set through triggers could be reset via other events on the ticket
- FIX Trigger/macro actions that add snippet replies did not choose the snippet text in the language of the ticket
- FIX Applying macro that sets the subject would not work properly on newticket
- FIX The 'validation link sent to email' message did not show to a user when helpdesk was completely locked down
- FIX Possible PHP warning with custom reports that group by DATE()
- FIX Missing "ticket labels" rule in trigger criteria
- FIX Duplicate custom field options when editing escalations
- FIX Department name in ticket logs did not include the parent name
- FIX Custom field data not included in snippet variable replacement
- FIX SLAs possibly causing cron to crash with memory errors
- FIX Sorting/limits of tickets displayed within a user profile was wrong
If you are using the cloud version of DeskPRO, your account will have already been updated or will be updated within the next 24-48 hours.
If you are using DeskPRO download, you can update your installation from the admin interface.
Add a comment
Please log in or register to submit a comment.